Develop, maintain and promote unit operation interface specifications
- Maintain and manage existing interface specifications (revisions to improve design, performance/speed and robustness based on user input)
- Assess and prioritize on expansions of interface specifications
- Prioritize registered issues and give recommendations on how they may be resolved
- Promote and support the use of the CAPE OPEN interface for Unit Operations
Krishna Murthy PENUKONDA (Schneider Electric)
Deliverables for 2014 – 2016
- Review of the Petroleum Fractions interface in relationship with the UNIT specification.
- Publish Errata and Clarifications on UNIT specification.
- Establish a recommendation on aborting a Flowsheet Unit calculation.
- Start the approval process for the dynamic unit operations interface standards.
- Evaluate impact of Chemical Reaction interface specification on UNIT.
- Analyze issues to be dealt with Equation-oriented approach and build a dedicated team.
- Evaluate impact of new CAPE-OPEN Object Model.
- Evaluate if revision of UNIT interface specification document is needed.
The UNIT SIG meets at least once per month.
This SIG was launched on March 23,2002 by CO-LaN Management Board. Knut Wiig MATHISEN from Norsk Hydro was its first leader.
Reports (Playlist on CAPE-OPEN video channel)