Develops, maintains and promotes thermodynamic interface specifications
• Maintain and manage existing interface specifications (revisions to improve design, performance/speed and robustness based on user input)
• Assess and prioritize on expansions of interface specifications
• Help organizations to develop implementations of the thermodynamic standards
The Thermo SIG was started on September 16, 2002 with Werner MERK (Dow) leading the SIG. Werner DREWITZ (BASF) assumed next the role of leader till June 2009 when he was replaced by the tandem made of Sergej BLAGOV and Jasper van BATEN.
- December 2012: Errata & Clarifications on Thermodynamic & Physical Properties interface specification (version 1.1)
- May 2011: revised Thermodynamic & Physical Properties interface specification (version 1.1)
- May 2011: revised Thermodynamic & Physical Properties interface specification (version 1.0)
Deliverables for 2020
- Launch a Request For Comments on the ongoing revision of Chemical Reactions interface specification.
- Develop the interface specification for Managers.
Thermo SIG is meeting almost every week to work on the revision of the Chemical Reactions interface specification
Thermo SIG is delivering a report on its activities within the CAPE-OPEN Annual Meetings.
Year 2006 (delivered at the CAPE-OPEN 2007 Annual Meeting).