Develop, maintain and promote unit operation interface specifications
- Maintain and manage existing interface specifications (revisions to improve design, performance/speed and robustness based on user input)
- Assess and prioritize on expansions of interface specifications
- Prioritize registered issues and give recommendations on how they may be resolved
- Promote and support the use of the CAPE OPEN interface for Unit Operations
Krishna Murthy PENUKONDA (AVEVA).
Knut Wiig MATHISEN, on behalf from Norsk Hydro, was its first leader till May 2003. Then, in June 2003, Celeste COLANTONIO, on behalf from Shell, took the leadership till April 2005. Marcel van MAASDAM (also from Shell) was then designated as leader by CO-LaN Management Board on April 26, 2005 and retained the position till January 2006. Richard BAUR (representing also Shell) was then designated as leader and remained in that position till November 2013. Krishna Murthy PENUKONDA, on behalf of AVEVA, leads the UNIT Special Interest Group since November 2013.
- AmsterCHEM (represented by Jasper van BATEN)
- Bryan Research & Engineering (represented by Michael HLAVINKA)
- KBC Advanced Technologies (represented by Richard SZCZEPANSKI)
- Shell Global Solutions (represented by Richard BAUR)
Deliverables for 2018 – 2019
The UNIT Special Interest Group meets at least once per month.
This Special Interest Group was launched on March 23, 2002 by CO-LaN Management Board.
October 2019 (CAPE-OPEN 2019 Annual Meeting): report on activities from October 2018 till September 2019
October 2017 (CAPE-OPEN 2017 Annual Meeting): report on activities from October 2016 till September 2017
October 2016 (CAPE-OPEN 2016 Annual Meeting): report on activities from October 2015 till September 2016
Aptil 2008 (CAPE-OPEN 2008 Annual Meeting): report on activities from March 2007 till March 2008
(Playlist on CAPE-OPEN video channel)