CO-LaN membership is organized in two categories: one gathers the industrial users of CAPE software which are Full Members of the CO-LaN. A second category gathers the providers of CAPE software, academic institutions, public and federal agencies, carrying out research activities in the field of CAPE, and other interested parties. In this second category, members are Associate Members.
Till 2020 included, Full Members pay annual dues, while Associate Members do not pay any dues. Starting January 1, 2021, some Associate Members will also contribute to CO-LaN revenues.
Corporate Full (6)
Full Members are industrial users of CAPE software.
Corporate Associate (77)
Corporate Associate Members are providers of CAPE software, administrations, academic institutions carrying out research activities in the field of CAPE.
- CGC Capital-Gain Consultants GmbH
- Optimized Gas Treating, Inc.
- Hafnium Labs
- Intelligen, Inc.
- ADAKOM GmbH
- Laboratoire Réactions Génie des Procédés
- Technische Universität Berlin
- Fives Cryogénie
- Piping Systems Research and Engineering Company (NTP Truboprovod)
- Bryan Research & Engineering, LLC
- Struttura Informatica Srl
- INOSIM Software GmbH
- Vishwamitra Research Institute
- Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
Individual Associate (24)
Individual Associate Members are individuals active in the field of Computer-Aided Process Engineering and with a proven interest in CAPE-OPEN.