To provide tools and advice to support the achievement of CAPE-OPEN interoperability and to carry out interoperability testing where appropriate.
- Provide appropriate tools to support the achievement of CAPE-OPEN interoperability by PMC and PME developers.
- Develop and maintain the CO-LaN portfolio of interoperability tools, currently focusing on the CO Logging and Testing Tool (COLTT). The CO Tester suite and the Wizards for creating CO components are also within scope, and will be addressed when time permits.
- Use the suite of vendor-licensed software available to CO-LaN to assist in interoperability testing where appropriate.
Deliverables for 2017
- Lessons learnt from the developement of TLB/PIA installers (internal CO-LaN document).
- Updated roadmap for COLTT
- Dissemination of the use of the CAPE-OPEN TLB/PIA installers
- New set of installers for CAPE-OPEN Type Libraries and Primary Interop Assemblies with corresponding documentation.
- COLTT 2.4: contains first 64-bit version of COLTT.
The Interoperability SIG meets at least once per month.
Within playlist on CAPE-OPEN video channel
As presentations on this website.