CO-LaN Management Board will hold its monthly meeting on July 12, 2018 at 3 pm Central European Time.
- Apologies for absence
- Previous Minutes
- 2018 Annual Meeting
- Associate Membership Process
- CAPE-OPEN Survey Update
- Actions review
BASF (represented by Peter MAUER), BP (represented by Mick LEE), Linde Engineering (represented by Oliver KOCH), Shell Global Solutions (represented by Richard BAUR), Michel PONS (Contractor as Chief Technology Officer), Bryn STENHOUSE (Contractor). Apologies for absence received from Air Liquide and Dow.
- The minutes of the June 2018 meeting of Management Board were approved.
- CAPE-OPEN 2018 Annual Meeting: Michel PONS reported on announcements made on CO-LaN website, through the CAPE-OPEN Forum and through the July issue of the CAPE-OPEN Update newsletter. A list of possible presentations is made to be followed up with further contacts with authors.
- CAPE-OPEN 2017 Award: a list of nominees to be circulated by Michel PONS.
- CAPE-OPEN survey: too few answers so far. Michel PONS to contact Associate Members for help in pointing towards survey. BP to approach IChemE for help. Michel PONS to see with Air Liquide to engage Société Française de Génie des Procédés in distributing link to survey.
- Associate membership process: Bryn STENHOUSE will review the latest associate membership process document prepared by Michel PONS and circulate it to the Management Board for comment.
Next meeting is scheduled for August 16, 2018.