CO-LaN Management Board held its monthly meeting on June 18, 2018 at 3 pm Central European Time.
- Apologies of absence
- Review of Minutes of previous meeting
- 2018 Annual meeting
- Actions review
BASF (represented by Peter MAUER), BP (represented by Mick LEE), Linde Engineering (represented by Oliver KOCH), Shell (represented by Richard BAUR), Michel PONS (Contractor as Chief Technology Officer), Bryn STENHOUSE (Contractor)
Apologies received from Air Liquide (represented by Philippe ARPENTINIER) and Dow (represented by Isaiah HUANG)
- Contact again software vendors to get their feedback on the proposal made by CO-LaN about them hosting CAPE-OPEN Annual Meetings
- COBIA Phase II: deliverables have been completed by AmsterCHEM
- Contract with Malcolm WOODMAN on Certification SIG approved with minor modifications to be entered in scope of work
- Review of licensing terms for software produced by and for CO-LaN to be conducted
Next meeting of CO-LaN Board of Directors will take place on July 12, 2018.