CO-LaN Management Board held its monthly meeting from 9 am till 10:30 am Central European Summer Time.
- Approval of minutes from Management Board meeting held on July 8, 2022
- Issues with CO-LaN bank account
- 2022 budget execution
- CAPE-OPEN 2022 Annual Meeting
- CAPE-OPEN 2021 Award
- Threading architecture
- Next steps in Phase III Workpackage 1
- CO-LaN Test Suite
- Actions review
- BP (represented by Kathyrn YEARSLEY),
- LINDE (represented by Oliver KOCH),
- Shell (represented by Richard BAUR),
- The Dow Chemical Company (represented by Michael BERGER),
- F&Cie (contractor/represented by Florence KUIJL)
- Michel PONS (CTO/contractor).
- While Philippe ARPENTINIER, as CO-LaN Treasurer, was informed by the bank on July 18 that everything was in order from an administrative point of view, the account remains completely frozen without any sound explanation provided by the bank.
- Only 12 participants have registered so far to the CAPE-OPEN 2022 Annual Meeting. Program is slowly developing and remains incomplete so far.
- The recipient of the CAPE-OPEN 2021 Award was designated.
- The document on COBIA Threading architecture developed by the Methods & Tools Special Interest Group will be submitted to a Request For Comments since it needs to be made public as part of the specifications made available by CO-LaN. A presentation at the CAPE-OPEN 2022 Annual Meeting will describe the technical proposal made by the Methods & Tools Special Interest Group.
- A budget was allocated to cover the next steps in COBIA Phase III: on-the-fly generation of proxy interfaces for non-CAPE-OPEN interfaces and data transport mechanism based on shared memory for in-process marshalling.
- Version 0.2.0 of CO-LaN Test Suite will be demonstrated at the CAPE-OPEN 2022 Annual Meeting. CO-LaN Management Board approved the budget for delivery of version 0.2.1 that will close all the open tickets and be made available to CO-LaN Members for their review.