CO-LaN Management Board held its monthly meeting on July 8, 2022 from 9 am till 10:30 am Central European Time.
- Approval of May and June minutes
- Issues with CO-LaN bank account
- 2022 budget execution
- CAPE-OPEN 2022 Annual Meeting
- Actions review
- BASF (represented by Norbert ASPRION),
- BP (represented by Kathyrn YEARSLEY),
- LINDE (represented by Oliver KOCH),
- Shell (represented by Richard BAUR),
- F&Cie (contractor/represented by Florence KUIJL)
- Michel PONS (CTO/contractor).
- Air Liquide (represented by Philippe ARPENTINIER),
- The Dow Chemical Company (represented by Michael BERGER).
- Means of payment remain frozen for the CO-LaN bank account at Société Générale while whatever document and information requested by the bank have been handed over by CO-LaN. As shown by current budget execution (expenses at 25% only of budgeted amounts), this situation has a major impact on projects and contractors. The bank is irresponsive and therefore, after review, CO-LaN has unfortunately no means to make the situation evolved.
- Arrangements at Linde in Pullach for hosting the CAPE-OPEN 2022 Annual Meeting were reviewed so that the necessary information may be provided to those attending in person. Registration is now open and advertised on CO-LaN website. Program is mostly non-existent yet and needs to be developed.
- As preparation to the workshop on CAPE-OPEN 2.0 to be held within the CAPE-OPEN 2022 Annual Meeting, Full Members are asked to circulate the needs / issues that they are confronted with.