CO-LaN Management Board held its regular monthly meeting from 2 pm till 3:30 pm British Summer Time.
- Apologies of absence
- Previous minutes
- Previous actions
- CAPE-OPEN 2016 Annual meeting/AGM
- Website Maintenance
Air Liquide (represented by Phlippe ARPENTINIER), BASF (represented by Peter MAUER), BP (represented by Leslie BOLTON and Mike LEE), Shell (represented by Richard BAUR), Stenhouse Simulations Ltd (represented by Bryn STENHOUSE – Consultant), Michel Pons Technologie SARL (represented by Michel PONS – Consultant).
- August 22, 2016 minutes, incorporating the comments received, were formally accepted
- Phase I deliverable has fulfilled the targets of the COBIA project
- Budget decisions concerning training at CAPE-OPEN 2016 Annual Meeting and website maintenance
- Approval of Hafnium Labs application for Corporate Associate Membership
Next meeting will be a face to face meeting on October 4, 2016.