U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (represented by Bill BARRETT), AmsterCHEM (represented by Jasper van BATEN), Bryan Research & Engineering (represented by Michael HLAVINKA), Malcolm WOODMAN, Michael HALLORAN (Contractor for CO-LaN), Michel PONS (contractor to CO-LaN as Chief Technology Officer).
The SIGs went over multiple common work items including:
- Recommendation on bitness used by PMEs and PMCs. the wording to be used was finalized for release on CO-LaN website.
- Distribution of CAPE-OPEN Type Libraries and Primary Interop Assemblies: following extension by Marcus Bruno Fernandes Silva of PIA test case to include Flowsheet Monitoring, further checks will be conducted by Bill BARRETT and Jasper van BATEN.
- Versioning of CAPE-OPEN standard
- Testing of COBIA distribution
- Specification of COBIA distribution
- .Net future interoperability
- Document management and storage