CO-LaN Management Board held its monthly meeting on August 16, 2018 from 2 pm till 3:30 pm Central European Time.
- Apologies for absence
- Previous minutes
- 2018 Annual Meeting
- Actions review
BP (represented by Mick LEE), Linde Engineering (represented by Oliver KOCH), Shell Global Solutions (represented by Richard BAUR), Michel PONS (Contractor as Chief Technology Officer), Bryn STENHOUSE (Contractor). Apologies for absence received from Air Liquide, BASF and Dow.
- The minutes of the July 2018 Management Board meeting were approved.
- CAPE-OPEN 2018 Annual Meeting: Michel PONS reported on the preparation of the Annual Meeting: the registration form has been sent out, the presentation agenda is however far from finalized.
- Annual General Meeting: Michel PONS will prepare a first draft of the financial report using the data provided by Air Liquide. Bryn STENHOUSE will prepare a first draft of the activity report.
- CAPE-OPEN survey: requests to Associate Members to help with disseminating the link did not succeed so far. Michel PONS has notified all CO-LaN Members of the survey through their designated representatives and has requested, through Air Liquide, help from the CAPE Working Party of Société Française de Génie des Procédés to advertise the survey. Since only 71 answers have been received so far, Michel PONS will contact again the CO-LaN Members.
- Eurokin anniversary meeting: Michel PONS is tasked with following up with Eurokin for a poster or a presentation.
Next meeting is scheduled for September 13, 2018.