CO-LaN Management Board held its monthly meeting on December 7, 2017 at 2 pm Central European Time.
- Apologies for absence
- Previous Minutes
- CO-LaN Membership
- EPC Letter
- Potential member questionnaire
- Associate Member application – Peter Nellen
BASF (represented by Peter MAUER), DOW (represented by Isaiah HUANG), Linde Engineering (represented by Oliver KOCH), Shell (represented by Richard BAUR), Michel Pons Technologie (Consultant – represented by Michel PONS), Stenhouse Simulation Ltd (Consultant – represented by Bryn STENHOUSE).
- Survey: start the development of a questionnaire to evaluate position and impact of CAPE-OPEN
- Application for Individual Associate Membership by Peter NELLEN is approved
- Establish effort/resources involved in managing the CO-LaN membership
Next monthly meeting is scheduled to take place on January 11, 2018.