CO-LaN membership is organized in two groups: one gathers the industrial users of CAPE software which are Full Members of the CO-LaN. A second group gathers the providers of CAPE software, academic institutions, public and federal agencies, carrying out research activities in the field of CAPE, and other interested parties. In this second group, members are Associate Members.
Full Members pay annual dues, while Associate Members do not pay any dues.
Corporate Full (6)
Full Members are industrial users of CAPE software.
Corporate Associate (79)
Corporate Associate Members are providers of CAPE software, administrations, academic institutions carrying out research activities in the field of CAPE.
- Optimized Gas Treating, Inc.
- Hafnium Labs
- Intelligen, Inc.
- ADAKOM GmbH
- Laboratoire Réactions Génie des Procédés
- Technishe Universität Berlin
- Fives Cryogénie
- Piping Systems Research and Engineering Company (NTP Truboprovod)
- Bryan Research & Engineering, LLC
- Struttura Informatica Srl
- INOSIM Software GmbH
- Reaction Design
- Vishwamitra Research Institute
- Universiti Hussein Onn Malaysia
Individual Associate (24)
Individual Associate Members are individuals active in the field of Computer-Aided Process Engineering and with a proven interest in CAPE-OPEN.
Former Members (5)
Corresponds to those no longer a member for various reasons