The Interoperability SIG met from 9 am till 10 am European Central Time.
Versioning of documents, documentation sets, IDL, type libraries, etc…
Malcolm WOODMAN, Michael HALLORAN (Contractor for CO-LaN), Michel PONS (Contractor to CO-LaN as Chief Technology Officer)
- Type library installers
- CAPE-OPEN Logging and Testing Tool (COLTT)
- Following experiments run by Michel PONS, Michael HALLORAN is to re-build COLTT in latest version (2019) of Visual Studio Community Edition. The objective is to remove all warnings.
- Code signing certificate
- Still issues with downloading certificate from DigiCert: Malcolm WOODMAN to follow up.
- Software testing and development support to CO-LaN
- Call for bids reviewed and amended. To be proposed to CO-LaN Management Board for release by end of August 2019.
Next meeting of the Interoperability SIG is scheduled for September 11, 2019.
Any CO-LaN member with interest in the development of the set of software tools offered by CO-LaN is welcome to join. Please contact Malcolm WOODMAN, leader of the Interoperability SIG for further information.