The Thermo Special Interest Group held a conference call from 10 am GMT till 11 am GMT.
- Feedback from within companies
- Review List of Action Items
- Next Phone Conference
Aspentech (represented by Michael HALLORAN and Daniel PINOL), BASF (represented by Werner DREWITZ), CiT GmbH (represented by Michael WULKOW), Dow (represented by Werner MERK and Jens SCHMIDT), Infochem (represented by Richard SZCZEPANSKI), Shell (represented by Eric HENDRIKS), TOTAL (represented by Michel PONS)
- List of do’s and don’ts: to be prepared for inclusion in migration section of website
- Review of version 1.1 document: no comment received from SIG members so far.
- Version 1.1 uploaded on website: done
- CAPE-OPEN document on Polymers: comment made by CiT that standard is kind of too restrictive with respect to modeling
- Distribute and review Petroleum Fraction and Reaction: available now on website, no comment so far.
- Request money for prototyping version 1.1: decision by MB to be made on November 15, 2002
- Miscellaneous: Aspen Plus V12.1 will include Thermo 1.0.
Next meeting is scheduled for November 29, 2002.