AmsterCHEM has announced today the release of a new version of its process simulation and modelling suite COCO.
- enhanced logging functionality for failed unit operation evaluations to assess flowsheet initialization issues,
- the ability to include unit operation reports into tooltip,
- the ability to copy the unit operation and stream summary (tooltip) to the clipboard,
- new tooltip info object that can be embedded into flowsheet,
- 5 new temperature dependent equations in TEA,
- updated PCD files (including new ChemSep2.pcd with additional compounds),
- updated binary interaction parameter sets,
- the ability to update compound molecular weights from a given property package,
- clearer work flow on editing unit operations,
- the ability to measure heat capacity Cp from Measure Unit,
- various improvements to the flash unit and to the flashing of product streams of other units,
- multiple feed ports (implicit mixer) to flash unit.
COCO implements many CAPE-OPEN interfaces, even draft versions like the Flowsheeting Monitoring early version.