Since June 2006, Michael HALLORAN has been contracted by CO-LaN to provide services on such topics as:
- Developing CAPE-OPEN interface specifications;
- Developing specifications and designs for CAPE-OPEN related software;
- Providing written reviews of implementations being undertaken by other parties;
- Providing written reviews of CAPE-OPEN related documents and other materials;
- Advising and guiding third parties engaged in CAPE-OPEN implementation work;
- Developing CAPE-OPEN software according to agreed specifications;
- Advising on technical issues affecting the standards – for example supporting a .NET implementation;
Back in 2009, Michael HALLORAN took over from SHMA Ltd the maintenance and the development of COLTT and is still the prime developer of this major deliverable from CO-LaN. Michael is also in charge of developing the CAPE-OPEN Type Libraries and Primary Interop Assemblies installers.
CO-LaN strongly values the continued relationship with Michael HALLORAN.