In 2015, UNIT SIG reported on the decision to remove support for curve properties for two reasons:
- Inspection property curves may require blending functionality to be exposed by PME to Unit. Not part of initial standard due to complexity
- Yield curves may require correlation to be exposed by PME to Unit. Not part of initial standard due to complexity pending business cases.
Unit Operations are expected to operate on per-compound data where possible, bulk data otherwise.
- Scope and Requirements sections are updated.
- Clarifications on the functionality with examples.
- State diagrams and Sequence diagrams are added.
- Scope section rewrited (Flowsheet simulation sub-section restructured and simplified)
- Textual requirements section split with a different logic
- List of petroleum bulk and compound properties revised