Today Richard BAUR, representative of Shell Global Solutions International BV, president of CO-LaN, has signed a contract between MR Woodman Consulting Ltd and CO-LaN. This contract was approved by CO-LaN Management Board on January 14, 2021.
MR Woodman Consulting Ltd will provide up to 80 man-hours of services to CO-LaN over the period from January 1, 2021 till December 31, 2021. These services cover:
- Development of the Charter for the new Certification SIG, in conjunction with Management Board of CO-LaN, based on the outcomes from the conversations held with vendors and end-users in 2019.
- Establishment of the Certification SIG, as per the newly developed charter, by end 2021.
- Management of the development of an initial prototype for a self-certification tester suite for a CAPE-OPEN thermodynamic Process Modelling Component:
- Choice of development technology based on the outcomes from the Certification Technical Steering Group, business conversations and CAPE-OPEN 2019 Annual Meeting, all having taken place in 2019.
- Development to be undertaken by third-party contractors selected by CO-LaN.
- Management of other Contract Work Authorization Forms undertaken by the third-party contractors selected by CO-LaN
CO-LaN appreciates the possibility to secure the services provided by MR Woodman Consulting Ltd.