BatchReactor is dedicated to the simulation of the behavior of a batch reaction process. Main features are:
- A detailed modeling of the reactor (heating/cooling system, condenser…).
- A reactional model fitted on available experimental results.
- A thermophysical model suited to the problem to be addressed.
- A reliable description of the production recipe.
- A user-friendly interface, fast calculations and easily exploitable results.
Since BatchReactor includes Simulis Thermodynamics, it offers a CAPE-OPEN Thermodynamic socket.