Presentations made at the CAPE-OPEN 2019 Annual Meeting, held on October 22-23, 2019 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- UMR-PRU thermodynamic model: application to natural gas processing
- Development of the Multiflash CAPE-OPEN Interface
- Evonik’s vision of process simulation in the near future: How could CAPE-OPEN come into play?
- CAPE-OPEN Unit Operation for OGT Simulation Software
- Raising the working levels of the chemical engineering community through process simulation
- Ontology development for virtual marketplaces in materials modelling
- CAPE-OPEN interface boosts your engineering workflow
- Mixed-Integer Optimization in GAMS using CAPE-OPEN Thermodynamics via MOSAICmodeling and COBIA for Conceptual Design