- Minutes of Management Board Meetings
- Scheduling of Management Board Meetings, preparation of the agendas and managing the discussion during telephone conferences.
- Maintaining the Actions list
- Preparation of new CO-LaN technical documentation
- Development of technical editorial content
Bryn was involved in CAPE-OPEN during the early stages of the European projects.
Bryn obtained his PhD from Imperial College of Science and Technology in 1977 (Covalent bonding effects in diffraction from amorphous solids). During his career at BP, Bryn has worked in the petroleum field. His work has been in part published such as:
Model Based Operational Support – Adding Assurance to Operational Decision Making at the SPE Intelligent Energy Conference and Exhibition, 23-25 March (2010), Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Bryn has worked for BP till his retirement. Stenhouse Simulations Ltd, incorporated in May 2013, has been contracted by CO-LaN since March 2014.
History of contracts with CO-LaN
March 1, 2014 – February 28, 2015
March 1, 2017 – February 28, 2018
March 1, 2018 – February 28, 2019