address : Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
Technical University of Denmark
DTU - Building 229
DK- 2800 Kgs. Lyngby
phone : +45 45 25 28 00
Approval date : 28/8/2002
- Establish CAPEC as a center of excellence for research & education in computer aided process engineering (CAPE) and process systems engineering (PSE).
- Establish a consortium of industrial member companies.
- Develop of state of the art technologies in the area of CAPE/PSE through collaboration/partnership with industrial member companies & academic institutions.
- Partnerships with Nordic CAPE/PSE centers.
- Efficient but flexible management with emphasis on education, research & service to industrial member companies.
- Play a leading role in the national and international chemical engineering & CAPE/PSE communities.
CAPEC was a member of the Global CAPE-OPEN project and a founding Member of CO-LaN.