Papers published in scientific journals describing work directly related to CAPE-OPEN, either proposing new specifications, or making use of the interoperability provided by CAPE-OPEN. Papers are listed in decreasing order of publications. Authors, affiliations, abstract, reference and link to full paper are provided.
- Open software architecture for numerical solvers : design, implementation and validation
- CAPE-OPEN Specialty Property Packages – New Thermodynamic Models and Software Integration Paradigm
- Process modeling: The promise of open software architectures
- CAPE-OPEN: Experiences from a Standardization Effort in Chemical Industries
- How On-Line Fault Detection and Supervision Systems Can Benefit from the CAPE-OPEN Standard Interfaces in Process Simulation
- Application of CAPE in industry — Status and outlook
- A standard interface for use of thermodynamics in process simulation