This page describes an example thermodynamic server developed by AmsterCHEM under contract from CO-LaN. The intent is to demonstrate how CAPE-OPEN thermodynamics function, rather than to describe how to write a high-end thermodynamic server. As such, the thermodynamic calculations are minimal. The following sections describe the thermodynamic calculations.
Phase Equilibrium calculations
Single compound Phase Equilibrium calculations
In addition to this documentation, documentation of the C++ components (thermodynamic module, property package configuration editor, C++ Thermo System, C++ Property Package Manager) are provided using the Doxygen documentation system.
The Visual Basic code is documented only by means of in-line comments.
An installer is provided that installs one or more of the following components:
- Basic binaries (thermodynamic module, compound data, initial set of Property Package configurations, Property Package configuration editor)
- C++ Thermo System binaries
- C++ Property Package Manager binaries
- Visual Basic 6.0 Thermo System binaries
- Visual Basic 6.0 Property Package Manager binaries
- Source code