address : Dr.-Carl-von-Linde-Strasse 6-14
phone : +49 89 74 45-0
Approval date : 01/01/2016
Linde Engineering is a leading technology partner for plant engineering and construction worldwide.
The CAPE-OPEN standard supports the integration of thermodynamic and engineering software from various suppliers, like customers, commercial software vendors, third-party process providers and in-house development. Hence, CAPE-OPEN enables Linde Engineering to combine its own know-how in terms of software with other CAPE-OPEN software packages to optimize our plant design and accelerate our costumer satisfaction.
Linde Engineering serves as Member of CO-LaN Management Board since January 1, 2016 and has been elected to this position in 2017 and 2018. Oliver KOCH has been representing Linde Engineering in CO-LaN since Linde Engineering joined the organization.
Linde Engineering hosted the CAPE-OPEN 2016 Annual Meeting.
Linde Engineering participated to the following events organized by CO-LaN:
- CAPE-OPEN 2014 Annual Meeting (Bjorn MARIBO-MOGENSEN)
- CAPE-OPEN 2015 Annual Meeting. Learn more about Linde and CAPE-OPEN through Linde’s perspective on CAPE-OPEN presented by Oliver KOCH.
- CAPE-OPEN 2016 Annual Meeting. Andreas GRENNER presented a field report on CAPE-OPEN at Linde.
- CAPE-OPEN 2017 Annual Meeting.
- CAPE-OPEN 2018 Annual Meeting. Linde Engineering has been very involved in the certification project launched by CO-LaN. Oliver KOCH presented on the self-certification project.